Friday, May 25, 2007

A Day of Accomplishment


Ironically, days in which I feel like I've actually made progress toward something seem to be rare this time of year. One would think that, looking back at the end of a school year, I would feel great accomplishment. And actually, that is the case...for about half a day or so. Nearly immediately, I look ahead to all there is yet to be done.
I do love to plan for and think about the books to gather for the next school year. However, all of the maintenance projects around the house begin to weigh heavily on me. Which means they get regularly mentioned to Dad-a-thon. Yes, it can be a stressful time here in the home-a-thon.

By God's grace, I am growing in my ability to "be still" and be content. It does, however, seem to highlight my need for more growth...

Anyway, today I got a few things done. Though I must admit homeschooling sure cut into my home improvement time ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment