Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Slow Digestion

No, I'm not going to get all disgusting here. I am referring to my trip to Pennsylvania. Its purpose was to attend the Veritas teacher training conference which was hosted by Veritas Press and Veritas Academy.

My digestion of all that I learned will be slow. As I sort things out, I will share them here. I have devoured several books by Doug and Nancy Wilson since hearing them speak, and have found each volume reminds me that "All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting, and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work." (2Tim 3:16) And, quite frankly, that's just the reminder I need!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:47 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:51 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete