Friday, July 07, 2006

Avalanche

Is it just me, or do any of you other homeschoolers feel the crushing weight of your "To Do" list from time to time? Today's is scary. All this before 9:30 AM, simultaneously homeschooling Sweet Boy in Math and Writing:
Sweep/mop all floors
polish counter tops in kitchen
dust/vaccuum living room
cycle through as much laundry as possible (ensuring nothing gets left in the washer to mold)

At 9:30 it's off to Costco, pick up Girlie Whirl by 11AM, and go to furntiure store to purchase yet another bookshelf. (Sweet Boy's Lego creations are way too cool to disassemble. Therefore, we must display them proudly.)
Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:42 AM

    I'm sorry, but I really don't know what you're talking about. Just this morning alone I have:

    (1)made a lovely new denim jumper -- even monogrammed it!
    (2)ground the wheat for this week's bread
    (3)cleaned my entire house from floor to ceiling
    (4)tilled a garden
    (5)written all my lesson plans for the coming year

    You're just not getting up early enough, I guess.

    Nah, just kidding. I've pretty much accomplished nothing but drinking my morning coffee! :-) And I hear ya on the to-do lists!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:14 PM

    You do more before 9:30 than the U.S. Army.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why, thank you, anonymous. But I have to say that is a very scary tought, indeed ;-)

    ReplyDelete