Thursday, October 02, 2008

Sarah's Big Night

And the most important question I want answered......

What will she wear? ;-) Can you even imagine trying to get dressed and "ready" for this event?

Seriously, though, I am hoping that the good ol' boys who manage the GOP candidates don't tone her down. I hope she stays the Sarah we all loved from the get-go. If she gets too Washingtonized that'll be the death of the McCain -Palin campaign, IMHO.

Will you be watching live? I'll be recording it, to watch as a civics lesson with the Kids-A-Thon

2 comments:

  1. We will be watching live. I fell asleep last week during the other debate. I was awoken by my husband arguing with Obama. This week I am drinking lots of caffeine in hopes of catching it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:36 PM

    I hope she shows up with Manolos on and kicks Joe's butt around the stage. FYI, It's showing live at 3pm in Honolulu on the tv networks and again in primetime (8pm-10pm).

    ReplyDelete