Thursday, October 23, 2008

Real Issues

I'm inclined to agree with the Palmtree Pundit. There are bigger issues than a $150,000 wardrobe (which, by the way, is loaned to Mrs. Palin).

Furthermore, is it just me, or do the rest of you find this megabucks election a little odd in contrast to the collapsing economy? I mean the headlines are so weird:
Stocks Mixed as Investors Worry About Economy
and
With $605 Million Already Obama Seeks Only $10 More From Each Of Us

No one has any money except those supporting Obama. That's either contradictory, or a little suspicious...;-)

2 comments:

  1. I was thinking about that too. Why doesn't he put some of that money into the stock market instead of wasting it on all of those ridiculous commercials. What a waste of money. And he wants to fix the economy? I don't think I would trust a big/extravagant spender to do that.

    ReplyDelete