Thursday, June 19, 2008

How Do You Spell LOVE in Green River, Wyoming?

D-U-A-L-L-Y.


Unfortunately, I did not have my camera with me for pictorial proof. But I saw someone's token of devotion in a shiny white dually with the vanity plate that read "4-Reba". Yes, I am from a place where people name their beloved baby girls Reba. On Purpose. Not on a dare. And though I am sure that Ray Jack or Billy Dean or whomever loves Reba so much he just had to give her her very own personalized ride, I must state that for me, the sign below (at the local carwash) says it all.



UPDATE: This is a dually. It's a pickup truck with four wheels on the back axle (two on each side).

5 comments:

  1. Poor Reba has to wash her dually by hand, I guess. Life is so unfair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:05 PM

    ummmmm...what's a dually?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anne--Perhaps Reba can get Ray Jack or Billy Dean to wash the dually for her?

    Anon--I've updated the post with a picture of a dually. silly me, I thought everyone knew what a dually was. Especially since I rode to a prom in one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Reba is also probably broke, too, trying to keep gas in it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes...poor thing! On the plus side, it's got the makings of a country song!

    ReplyDelete