Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Removes Chemicals, Odors and Cysts



That's what it says on the box for my replacement filter for the fridge water system.

Geez. I never even knew there could be cysts in my water. Well, my handy new GE SmartWater filter will save me from it all. And you know, until I just typed that, I had no idea I had been drinking Stupid Water all this time! Good grief, I hope my family has been saved in the nick of time. I can hear it now:

"Yes, doctor. I understand. Cysts? No! Not cysts! Well, yes, we were drinking Stupid Water. But I didn't know, I tell ya, I just didn't know!"

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:50 PM

    That's it!! Stupid water. All this time we thought it was alzheimer's. Now we know. All of us old folks have been drinking stupid water for far too long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been serving me Stupid Water? That explains the Pictionary game the other night! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Mama. I see a lawsuit in your future. I'll bet AARP has already filed a class action.

    Anne, I think you're right. The men CLEARLY have been planning that Pictionary coup for some time now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that you have smart water, we need a rematch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agreed. The men can bring it on!

    ReplyDelete