Monday, September 11, 2006

It's Been a While

I have had plenty to say, just a shortage of time, and clean words to express myself :-)
Here's a good thought for the day, though:

Some people are like slinkies. They have no real purpose, But they really bring you a smile When you push them down the stairs.

I love that.

On to more important things...it has been five years since 9/11. I wonder what we have really leanred since then. I spent last night watching ABC's take on the 9/11 commission report. I am baffled at the things those psycho thugs were doing, leading up to the big day in NYC. If you haven't begun to watch it, catch the second half tonight. But be sure to find a recording of the first half--it will surprise you, I'm sure.

2 comments:

  1. We watched the ABC show last night, too. The bureaucratic blunders are hard to take. One of the best lines: "Are there any men left in Washington, or are they all cowards?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. It does eem to be a thematic question these days.

    ReplyDelete