Monday, November 10, 2008

I Simply Must Say Something Positive

So, I will share with you the overwhelming warmth and joy I feel right now as I watch my daughter. She is listening to The Voyage of the Dawn Treader by C.S. Lewis as part of her Omnibus I studies. While she listens, she is knitting. Earlier today, she called me in to her bedroom where she was reading. She had the giggles because she had put a ribbon bookmark on the cat's head. He sat there regally, as if all other cats shoud have a bookmark on their heads, too. It was kind of funny, but mostly it was adorable. I am so incredibly grateful for homeschooling. I get to see these aspects of my daughter's personality, and she gets to stay a little girl at the age of 12.

2 comments:

  1. That makes it all worth it, doesn't it? :-) I'm really thankful for the homeschooling gig, too.

    ReplyDelete