Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Mood Adjustment

I was not really looking forward to this day. It is one in a series where I am doing my regular jobs with the added joy of unravelling a big mess. Not only is it a big mess, but it is someone else's mess. Oooh, my favorite.
Yesterday was extra crispy, as I had all my regular respnsibilities, plus the unraveling gig, and I got to call Roto-Rooter! And joy of joys, the cleanout is in our garage. (It was a carport,so I guess that made sense to the architect??) Don't be jealous yet, because I got to clean up sewage in the garage. But it did not end there. No sirree. At about 10PM (still up unraveling the other mess) I discovered my refrigerator stopped working. So *today*, I am doing all my regular jobs, plus hunting down a refrigerator repairman. (We bought the service plan via Sears when we bought the fridge but they can't make it til Saturday. I don't think my yogurt, milk, and porkchops will make it til then, do you?)

So I was going to complain on this post (no, this is not me complaining).

Then I went outside and saw a gorgeous day, 3 healthy kids, a lovely home, and thought the better of it!

2 comments:

  1. Bummer! Do you need to put some things in our fridge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, thank you. All's well that ends well!!

    ReplyDelete