Monday, August 13, 2007

It's My Blog And I'll Cry If I Want To

Today was the start of week 2 of school at our house. Simply put, it wasn't pretty. I was in tears--and shivering because our A/C is malfunctioning--by 8:30 AM. Considering that I actually break down and cry about 3 times a year (including funerals) this does not bode well for our little academy in the sun.

I got to pull myself together just in time to take a pregnant teenager to her first OB appointment, while being on the lookout for her abusive ex-boyfriend. Interesting. The appointment took 2 hours. Of Course. Actually the appointment took an hour. We waited for an hour.

All of this follows an exceptionally rough Sunday, which was anything but restorative.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you've had another bad day. My day started out that way, but we've managed to recover. Need a Starbucks break? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to, but there's really no way. Thanks for your support, though!! Maybe a raincheck?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely! And just remember that if you want to get a break from AC, just come on over and sweat with us. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're a true friend :-)

    ReplyDelete