Friday, August 10, 2007

God Answers Prayers

That may seem like an extreme title as you continue to read this post, but I don't think so. I have been praying for this to happen longer than I have even been a Christian! People, Whole Foods is coming to my town!!!!
An article detailing it is here, but it really does not do this momentous occasion justice....Allow me:

Whole Foods Saves Woman
Finally, after nearly 12 years of having to piecemeal a quasi-organic and natural foods diet for her family, one woman's dream has been realized. Whole Foods is setting up shop in her very own town. Gone are the days of schlepping two babies into that wretched Down To Earth on King Street. No more scary, scuzzy,3 foot wide parking structures. 'Finito' to hauling the babies in the urine scented elevator, plopping them into a "shopping cart" that would then be full--of babies, not food!
'Basta' to the half rotted produce that passes for organic at the markets!
It is all coming to an end, and I will wear a red dress to the funeral. HOORAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment