Thursday, December 06, 2007

A Very Very Good Day

Today was a busy day with a long morning appointment, and a longer than planned for afternoon appointment. The Kids-a-thon really were solo for much of the day and they did such a good job staying on task, I was amazed. That made it a good day.

The morning appointment was spent with Teen-a-thon and I am so proud of her. She has faced some very tough decisions in the past few months, and I am always amazed at the maturity and thoughtfulness with which she makes them. Today, especially, she made a very loving, wise decision, and I am so proud of her. That made it a very good day.

The afternoon was spent with a friend who asked for my advice on some very tough issues in her life. She too, is facing some hard decisions. She said she saw things very clearly after we talked and said that I helped her out. I am grateful that God can use my "brass tacks" personality to help such a dear woman. That made it a very very good day.

1 comment:

  1. It is always encouraging to have these type of days. I hope your days to come go just as well.

    ReplyDelete