Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A Very Very Bad Hair Day

I decided to shape up the 'do. So I had chosen two hairstyles--one that kept the length and one that returned to my very short hair. I decided to go with the longer one for now. That way, I could always go short afterward. My stylist and I also thought it would be good to make my hair dark and put in some big chunky dramatic highlights.


HMMMM......


Somehow a hairstyle that looked fabulous on the model looks like some kind of trailer trash-barfly-rodeo queen combo. It's so very sad. Thankfully my stylist is a gem. She told me to come back tomorrow (today) and we'll go for the very short, very blonde look I have had before and know works well on me. In the mean time, YeeHaw!


(Mahalo to Girl-a-thon for the photography.)

2 comments:

  1. Dang! I missed it! Can't wait to see the new do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can see it if you rent Urban Cowboy.

    ReplyDelete