Sunday, January 14, 2007

Human Error

I haven't blogged since before Christmastime because I thought something was wrong with Blogger. In fact the problem with Blogger is me. Imagine that? I am actually my own problem. Go figure.

Previous to thinking Blogger had "broken", I was feeling quite sorry for myself, having not gotten any comments on my blogposts. Guess what? The fault was mine again. Apparently, I have become so handicapped by my dependence on my own wonderful IT guy that I am, well, an idiot.

Fear not! This year I endeavor to be more responsible for my own technical issues. Shh--don't tell the computer whisperer; he'll break out in a sweat ;-)

4 comments:

  1. I was meaning to tell you that I had tried to comment a few times but it said that the author or somebody had to accept it...but I never heard back. So know that you are loved and your blog is read...at least by me. :o)

    Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I never knew I was so needy until I saw "0 Comments".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:37 AM

    Okay, so I am not a "commenter", but I am a reader and I have missed reading what you have to say! :) Malia

    ReplyDelete