Monday, March 09, 2009

Breakfast of Champions


I've been down with the flu all weekend. Boy-A-Thon has two physics experiments--one of which needed to be completed by this morning. Since Dad-A-Thon is extra busy building the dream this meant Boy-A-Thon would not have adult supervision to do his experiment. His online teacher stressed the that the students were, under no circumstances whatsoever, to perform experiments without an adult present. Boy-A-Thon (bless his heart) is a rule follower. This made for an interesting start to our day. Because my counter is black, it's hard to see, but we started our day with fruit, cereal, a stopwatch, 5 washers, string, a pen casing, ruler and some note paper.

None of us really wants this to be Monday, and I am modeling procrastination right this very minute as I blog before I start Girl-A-Thon's math...

No comments:

Post a Comment